Information we collect
You can access and browse our website without disclosing your personal information to us.
If you are just surfing and reading information on the website, as with most other websites we do collect and store the following anonymous information about your visit:
· The IP address associated with your connection when you were visiting the website.
· The operating system and the browser you used when visiting the website.
· The URL or campaign which referred you to the website.
· The date, time and duration of your visit.
· The URLs of the pages you visit on the website.
We may use this anonymous information for statistical reasons and we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to personal identification information with third parties to help us better understand how people use our website and their interest in our services.
Your Personal Identification Information
We do not automatically log personal identification information when you use and interact with this website. We do not link information automatically logged by other means with personal identification information about specific individuals who use and interact with this website. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
However, you may choose to disclose personal information to Turners Cross Tavern by various methods on this website which include but are not limited to any contact forms and our online reservation tool Tablepath. This personal information may be used to identify you as an individual only.
If you supply us with personal identification information we will use that information for the purpose of providing you with the service or information that you requested from Turners Cross Tavern.
You consent to us:
· Using your personal information to recommend other services to you or provide you with other information · that we believe may be relevant to you.
· Disclosing your personal information to third parties who are assisting us to provide services or
· information to our customers or to better understand our customer needs.
We may also be required by law to disclose your personal information to authorities in some circumstances. We will only do this if it is permitted and required under the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Cookies are used to monitor website traffic and enhance your experience of our website. Cookies are pieces of data which your computer, mobile or tablet device downloads when you visit a website. Cookies are used to keep track of your preferences and to recognise return visitors.
Some of the pages on our websites may contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by Turners Cross Tavern. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply as a user of such websites. In addition, such websites may not maintain the same privacy standards that Turners Cross Tavern maintains.
Changes to this policy